Dear Teacher,
Good Morning. This is Akila here. Varun did ixl yesterday and also wrote a essay.
He is begining to show more interest. Thanks for your efforts.
From Mahesh,
1)(giving less essay homework) Ask Varun to write a essay on 'how to write an essay' . You may want to consider - giving less the essay homework. I think Varun is struggling to write essay.
2) (give some homework on Tamil Learning). Akila told me that Varun is very much interested in Tamil blog. I have created a http://trainingtamil01.blogspot.com . you may want ask him to recite Tamil alphabets. I can record as mp3 and give it in the blog itself. I can then install Tamil99 keyboard software (suggested by Tamil nadu government) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_99 and http://www.google.com/inputtools/try/
3) (for English SPELLING) you may want to give more English spelling homework. created a blog http://trainingEngspelling01.blogspot.com
Good Morning. This is Akila here. Varun did ixl yesterday and also wrote a essay.
He is begining to show more interest. Thanks for your efforts.
From Mahesh,
1)(giving less essay homework) Ask Varun to write a essay on 'how to write an essay' . You may want to consider - giving less the essay homework. I think Varun is struggling to write essay.
2) (give some homework on Tamil Learning). Akila told me that Varun is very much interested in Tamil blog. I have created a http://trainingtamil01.blogspot.com . you may want ask him to recite Tamil alphabets. I can record as mp3 and give it in the blog itself. I can then install Tamil99 keyboard software (suggested by Tamil nadu government) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_99 and http://www.google.com/inputtools/try/
3) (for English SPELLING) you may want to give more English spelling homework. created a blog http://trainingEngspelling01.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment