Greetings,
I hope you are doing good.
It is good that you told Varun how to write a essay. After putting down things in writings. After writing down in the way you have asked him - He knows what is that he has learnt from his school. And he has written it down.
(it is just my suggestion. but you can decide when to implement) there is a website I found different levels http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/
(Grade 6 -8) http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/ws2k-racism.htm
(Grade 4-5) http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/#exp
the reason why I am requesting you with the input of the website is - for a person who has studied all his years in a western country - we (all of us) suggesting him the way to write a essay - will be taken in a incorrect way.
I was thinking the best way is to make Varun realise by him writing essay on "how to write"
for specific topic like (Grade 4th and Grade 5th)
"Personal Writing" or
"Subject Writing"
"Story and Play writing"
"Report Writing"
"Poetry Writing"
(Grade 6 -8) http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/ws2k-racism.htm
(Grade 4-5) http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/#exp
the reason why I am requesting you with the input of the website is - for a person who has studied all his years in a western country - we (all of us) suggesting him the way to write a essay - will be taken in a incorrect way.
I was thinking the best way is to make Varun realise by him writing essay on "how to write"
for specific topic like (Grade 4th and Grade 5th)
"Personal Writing" or
"Subject Writing"
"Story and Play writing"
"Report Writing"
"Poetry Writing"
Regards
Mahesh
updated on Monday Aug 18th 2014
Greetings,
May be you can ask Varun, to write essay about 'how to write' the above topics. So for each topic one essay as to how to write. So totally it will be 5 essay to cover all the 5 topics listed above.
updated on Monday Aug 18th 2014
Also something different (IXL Renaming Child 1 and 2 to your son's and daughter name) so that it will be more personal to your son and daughter. please send email of your son and daughter. so that I can rename
updated on Monday Aug 18th 2014
Greetings,
May be you can ask Varun, to write essay about 'how to write' the above topics. So for each topic one essay as to how to write. So totally it will be 5 essay to cover all the 5 topics listed above.
updated on Monday Aug 18th 2014
Also something different (IXL Renaming Child 1 and 2 to your son's and daughter name) so that it will be more personal to your son and daughter. please send email of your son and daughter. so that I can rename
No comments:
Post a Comment